KOSA treats Children with ADD, ADHD and/or Dyslexia with free treatment.
Learn more: http://saahm.net/add-adhd-dyslexia-etc/
- Health insurance
- Auto insurance (or Auto Accident)
- Workers Compensation
About Health Insurance In General
Aetna, (Anthem) BlueCross & BlueShields (CareFirst), Cigna, Coventry, EnhancedcareMD, First Health, Great-West Healthcare, Health Allies, MAMSI, Maryland Physicians Care, OptumHealth Care, Solutions-Physical Health, Premera Blue Cross, OneNet PPO and United Healthcare
Insurance does not cover acupuncture usually:
AARP, Aetna innovation health (Inova), Caremark, Kaiser, Medicaid, Medicare, Medicaid, Priority partners, and Tricaretreatment.
We verify your health insurance's acupuncture coverage when you provide us with below information:
- Group number and ID number
- Name and Date of Birth on the policy
- Text message to +1-301-801-1028
- Email to email@example.com
- Fax to +1-800-930-1801
The verification can take up to two business days.
Health insurance companies often provide policy holders (patients) and service providers (KOSA Acupuncture) with inaccurate information about the coverage on acupuncture service.
It is patient's responsibility to pay the fees if patient's insurance company does not pay the service.
New Patients Forms
- Once downloaded onto your computer, most of fields can be typed in.
- Please describe all conditions so that they can be treated at once.
- You can bring the filled out forms in with you when you visit, or send them over email or fax.
Please wear clothes loose enough for needles to be used at elbows and knees.
Aspen Hill, Baltimore, Barnesville, Bel Air South, Berlin, Bethesda, Bowie, Brookeville, Catonsville, Chevy Chase, Chevy Chase Village, Clarksburg, Clinton, College Park, Columbia, Darnestown, Dundark, Gaithersburg, Ellicott City, Frederick, Friendship Heights Village, Garrett Park, Germantown, Glen Burnie, Glen Echo Park, Greenbelt, Hagerstown, Hampstead, Hayattsville, Kensington, Kentlands, Laurel, Lutherville, Manchester, Montgomery County, Montgomery village, North Bethesda, Onley, Poolesville, Potomac, Rockville, Severn, Silver Spring, Smithsburg, Sykesville, Somerset, Takoma Park, Taneytown, Towson, University Park, Upper Marlboro, Waldrof, Wheaton, Wildcat Forest, Woodlawn, and etc. in MD (Maryland)
Alexandria, Annandale, Church Falls, Ashburn, Centerville, Fairfax, Tysons, and etc. in VA (Virginia)
House Call available upon request.
People from other states like Michigan and New York can stay in hotels in walking distance of 2 minutes.
Book an appointment now.
- KOSA Always Tries To Accommodate Patients' Busy And Urgent Needs 24/7.
- If you want to see us outside of daily schedule, please call us 24/7.
- A Patient Of Master Kim Said "You Have Nothing To Lose But Pains."