- Health insurance
- Auto insurance (or Auto Accident)
- Workers Compensation
Refer to below for more details.
About Health Insurance In General
Aetna, (Anthem) BlueCross & BlueShields (CareFirst), Cigna, Coventry, EnhancedcareMD, First Health, Great-West Healthcare, Health Allies, MAMSI, Maryland Physicians Care, OptumHealth Care, Solutions-Physical Health, Premera Blue Cross, OneNet PPO and United Healthcare
Insurance does not cover acupuncture usually:
AARP, Aetna innovation health (Inova), Kaiser, Medicaid, Medicare, Medicaid, and Tricaretreatment.
We verify your health insurance's acupuncture coverage when you provide us with below information:
- Group number and ID number
- Name and Date of Birth on the policy
- Text message to +1-301-801-1028
- Email to email@example.com
- Fax to +1-800-930-1801
The verification can take up to two business days.
Health insurance companies often provide policy holders (patients) and service providers (KOSA Acupuncture) with inaccurate information about the coverage on acupuncture service.
It is patient's responsibility to pay the fees if patient's insurance company does not pay the service.
New Patients Forms
Once downloaded onto your computer, most of fields can be typed in.
- Please describe all conditions so that they can be treated at once.
- You can bring the filled out forms in with you when you visit, or send them over email or fax.
Please wear clothes loose enough for needles to be used at elbows and knees.
For more questions: http://saahm.net/services/faq/
- An email with the eBook attached sent from firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent to you in one business day.
- Please check your inbox or spam folder.
- Your book will be mailed out to your delivery address in one business day.
- Please create a free ID at http://saahm.proboards.com/.
- Inform us your ID.
- Your access to Q&A will be granted.
- Questions about book will be answered only through ProBoards forum.
- All other questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
Book an appointment now.
- KOSA Always Tries To Accommodate Patients' Busy And Urgent Needs 24/7.
- If you want to see us outside of daily schedule, please call us 24/7.
- A Patient Of Master Kim Said "You Have Nothing To Lose But Pains."