The detoxifying liver is ineffective and based on an incorrect understanding.
- Symptoms and Registration Form – Central Nervous System Disease
- Before and After The Initial Treatment
- Food For Thought About Central Nervous System Disease
- Important Notes By KOSA Acupuncture
- A Brief History Of KOSA Acupuncture
Patient; 60 years old male
- ankle joint effusion
- Baker’s Cyst (Popliteal Cyst)
- difficulty breathing (can’t exhale from nose)
- difficulty swallowing
- dysarthria (difficulty speaking)
- elbow pain,
- enlarged prostate
- eye boogers
- freezing body
- hoarse voice
- inguinal hernia
- leg swelling
- low back pain (lumbago)
- movement disorder
- numbness in arms and hands,
- pain in fingers, hips, and knees, and wrists
- poor posture
- psychological problems (get nervous easily, see everything as a problem, irritated easily, can not let go, etc., not joyful or cheerful, sullen face)
- right upper quadrant pain
- sleep apnea
- stiffness of the whole body
- swollen feet
- tingling in feet
- weakness in arms and legs
- weight loss (underweight)
In KOSA Acupuncture’s theory, the liver is in charge of muscle, tendon, ligaments, vision, eyeballs, nails, anger, nervous system, and reproductive organs in addition to those functions conventional medicine understands. Most of his symptoms are indications (or reflections) of an unhealthy liver except for osteoarthritis and osteoporosis, which are indications of unhealthy kidneys.
His kidneys, liver, and other responsible organs were treated during his initial visit on 06/23/2016. Three months later, he came back on 09/22/2016 and got five more KOSA Acupuncture treatments daily until 09/27/2016.
Unfortunately, he came back too late and his improvement was not realized anymore. Many people don’t seek alternative medicine believing that alternative medicine is like voodoo. Only when it is too late, they seek alternative medicine, and all of sudden, they expect that alternative medicine will cure and/or heal the disorder magically and miraculously. Even slight improvement done by alternative medicine is unacceptable to them.
Nonetheless, most patients of ours are usually satisfied with KOSA Acupuncture above and beyond their needs, expectation, hope, and imagination.
Keep in mind that conventional medicine’s diagnosis is imperfect and there is always a chance of misdiagnosis. Some readers may not agree with this but conventional medicine doesn’t even have the proper diagnosis of a simple disorder of headache.
The detoxification of the liver is not an appropriate approach to resolving liver-related disorders because detoxification is one of the liver’s functions and it has already been compromised. In order to treat liver-related disorders, the liver needs to be treated, and a healthy liver will be able to detoxify itself and the body and treat the disorders, no matter how many of them they are.
There are lots of different understanding of the symptoms, causes, and treatments but due to the following problems, their treatment is just trying to scratch the tip of the iceberg;
- They are not interested in knowing or identifying the root cause.
- They ignore or neglect or don’t even want to know that meridians and acupuncture points exist.
- They ignore or neglect or don’t even want to know that our body has a powerful self-healing system.
- Their understanding functions of organs are imperfect.
The following have nothing to do with whether it could help you or not;
- Credentials, degrees of education, and awards
- Popularity and reputation
- Number of patients treated
- Years of practice
Our body’s self-healing system is very powerful.
It is the patient’s job to eliminate the root causes by following KOSA Acupuncture’s suggestions.
We walk patients through so that they can easily change their lifestyles. This will expedite the healing progress.
It is our job to educate patients with true information and treat all responsible organs so that we treat all conditions at once.
Read More: Everything About Food And Health
Nevertheless, each condition would show different improvements in progress.
KOSA Acupuncture’s persistent goal is to lose patients ASAP. Patients become so healthy that they don’t have to take drugs (or medicines) and see any medical practitioners anymore. We have successfully achieved this goal with a very high success rate.
Our patients have nothing to lose other than pains, discomforts, drugs, and excessive weight.
Even though acupuncture has thousands of years of history, nobody knew how to utilize the theory (Yin, Yang, and Five Elements).
Saahm (A Korean Ascetic’s pen name) invented formulas approx. 400 years ago and he completed the theory.
Unfortunately, it was lost until the Great Great Master Rhee discovered Saahm’s book in early 1950s and he studied, treat patients, and taught apprentices.
The Great Great Master Rhee taught The Great Master Kim (my father) who completed the predecessors’ great work and proved that the thesis is not just a thesis but a great unrivaled healing system.
Learn more: About KOSA Acupuncture
Conditions treated by KOSA Acupuncture: https://saahm.net/conditions/
Purchase Master Kim’s Book, ‘The Silver Bullet, KOSA – NeedleLess Acupuncture‘
Be An Acupuncture Master Trained By Master Kim: https://saahm.net/tutoring/
Your body’s ability to heal is greater than anyone has permitted you to believe.
Listen to your body, which knows how to heal itself.
Numbers on the test cannot judge if you are a patient or not.