The patient has had diplopia for a month in addition to below overlapping conditions.
- Acid Reflux for 5 years
- Anxiety for 3 years
- Diabetes for 2 years
- Enlarged Prostate
- Frequent Urination
- High Blood Pressure for 3 years
- High Cholesterol
- Sore throat
- Pains in Knees, Thighs and Ankles
Current conditions after the treatment on Thu. May 17, 2018
- Has stopped all 6 different medications since Wed. May 02, 2018.
Acid Reflux Anxiety Constipation
- Fasting glucose level: 115 mg/dl
- Frequent Urination: 50% less frequently
- High Blood Pressure: 152/101 (167/106 on Friday, May 11, 2018)
- Phlegm: 50% less
- Sore throat: 90% less
- Pains in
Knees, Thighs and Ankles
Other testimonials on Diplopia can be found at http://saahm.net/?s=diplopia.