- Background of this MCTD Treatment For Free
- Conditions To Be Met For Free MCTD Treatment
- MCTD Treatment Testimonial
- Food For Thought About MCTD Treatment
- Important Notes By KOSA Acupuncture
- A Brief History Of KOSA Acupuncture
MCTD (Mixed Connective Tissue Disease) is a typical incurable disorder for most healthcare providers. However, KOSA Acupuncture has successfully treated MCTD although there was only one person who got treated by us and enjoyed our treatment.
Many people believe that the treatment might cure or heal, but unfortunately, most treatments are just to slow the progression or manage the symptoms, not to treat the root problems.
The word of TREATMENT means;
- the use of drugs, exercises, etc. to cure a person of an illness or injury at Cambridge Dictionary
- the action or way of treating a patient or a condition medically or surgically: management and care to prevent, cure, ameliorate, or slow progression of a medical condition at Merriam Webster Dictionary
- management in the application of medicines, surgery, etc. at Dictionary.com
Just like conventional medicine has recently changed the meaning of vaccines from preventing to lessening symptoms, even the meaning of treatment has been changed. Dictionary.com’s description used to be very close to Cambridge Dictionary and Merriam Webster Dictionary until 2021 and the treatment used to be TO CURE OR HEAL.
KOSA Acupuncture has decided to prove that MCTD can be easily and successfully treated by treating an MCTD patient and is looking for a volunteer who meets the below conditions and join this project.
- The patient is a resident, geographically located in 15 miles from KOSA Acupuncture clinic for daily treatment.
- As described above, the patient needs to get treatment daily for at least one hour as KOSA Acupuncture asks. The hours of treatment can be extended depending on the conditions and progress as mutually agreed.
- The patient has the income of Federal Poverty Level (FPL) and it needs to be proved by the patient.
- The patient submits the diagnosis of MCTD by conventional medicine.
- Once the patient skips the treatment for three consecutive days unless it is considered an emergency situation or mutually agreed upon, this project becomes null, canceled, and voided by KOSA Acupuncture other than the below testimonials.
- The patient provides a daily testimonial as follows and as KOSA Acupuncture asks.
- Video testimonials for YouTube and other social media
- Text testimonials at NextDoor.com and Facebook groups
- Other social media and websites like Google Maps right after the fifth session or sooner
- Those testimonials are the sole properties of KOSA Acupuncture
- Only one will be chosen by KOSA Acupuncture at its discretion.
- All overlapping symptoms will be treated at once.
- KOSA Acupuncture’s MCTD treatment will be provided until conventional medicine acknowledges that the patient doesn’t have MCTD anymore.
- The fees of all other services to get the diagnosis and the documents needed to complete this project will be borne by the patient.
- The above conditions can be changed or amended anytime and at any circumstances at KOSA Acupuncture’s discretion.
- KOSA Acupuncture has the right to cancel and/or terminate this project or replace the patient with another person anytime and under any circumstances at KOSA Acupuncture’s discretion.
KOSA Acupuncture proudly presents the success story of MCTD treatment in the below blog post.
Keep in mind that conventional medicine’s diagnosis is imperfect and there is always a chance of misdiagnosis. Some readers may not agree with this but conventional medicine doesn’t even have the proper diagnosis of a simple disorder of headache.
The detoxification of the liver is not an appropriate approach to resolving liver-related disorders because detoxification is one of the liver’s functions and it has already been compromised. In order to treat liver-related disorders, the liver needs to be treated, and a healthy liver will be able to detoxify itself and the body and treat the disorders, no matter how many of them they are.
There are lots of different understanding of the symptoms, causes, and treatments but due to the following problems, their treatment is just trying to scratch the tip of the iceberg;
- They are not interested in knowing or identifying the root cause.
- They ignore or neglect or don’t even want to know that meridians and acupuncture points exist.
- They ignore or neglect or don’t even want to know that our body has a powerful self-healing system.
- Their understanding functions of organs are imperfect.
The following have nothing to do with whether it could help you or not;
- Credentials, degrees of education, and awards
- Popularity and reputation
- Number of patients treated
- Years of practice
Our body’s self-healing system is very powerful.
It is the patient’s job to eliminate the root causes by following KOSA Acupuncture’s suggestions.
We walk patients through so that they can easily change their lifestyles. This will expedite the healing progress.
It is our job to educate patients with true information and treat all responsible organs so that we treat all conditions at once.
Read More: Everything About Food And Health
Nevertheless, each condition would show different improvements in progress.
KOSA Acupuncture’s persistent goal is to lose patients ASAP. Patients become so healthy that they don’t have to take drugs (or medicines) and see any medical practitioners anymore. We have successfully achieved this goal with a very high success rate.
Our patients have nothing to lose other than pains, discomforts, drugs, and excessive weight.
Even though acupuncture has thousands of years of history, nobody knew how to utilize the theory (Yin, Yang, and Five Elements).
Saahm (A Korean Ascetic’s pen name) invented formulas approx. 400 years ago and he completed the theory.
Unfortunately, it was lost until the Great Great Master Rhee discovered Saahm’s book in early 1950s and he studied, treat patients, and taught apprentices.
The Great Great Master Rhee taught The Great Master Kim (my father) who completed the predecessors’ great work and proved that the thesis is not just a thesis but a great unrivaled healing system.
Learn more: About KOSA Acupuncture
Conditions treated by KOSA Acupuncture: https://saahm.net/conditions/
Purchase Master Kim’s Book, ‘The Silver Bullet, KOSA – NeedleLess Acupuncture‘
Be An Acupuncture Master Trained By Master Kim: https://saahm.net/tutoring/
Your body’s ability to heal is greater than anyone has permitted you to believe.
Listen to your body, which knows how to heal itself.
Numbers on the test cannot judge if you are a patient or not.