KOSA Acupuncture in Gaithersburg, MD is pleased and proud to share Multiple Sclerosis Testimonials and related topics including treatment.
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) can be treated easily and successfully.
KOSA Acupuncture’s understanding Multiple Sclerosis
Case No. 1
Followings are quoted from the journal in KOSA Acupuncture’s forum.
She was found to be with Multiple Sclerosis in 1994.
When she came if for the first time on Mon. 03/31/2013, she had to rely on to the wall every three or four steps so as for her to walk.
Even the first treatment made her husband surprised to see her better condition on walking.
Yesterday, when she was leaving my office after the 3rd treatment, she did not rely on to the wall or walk close to the wall either.
Today, she has control on her bladder (urinary incontinence, OAB and overactive bladder) and she was walking so well at her work that the coworkers were surprised too.
I think she may be able to run by the end of this month although she says that her dream is to dance.
It is truly unfortunate that somehow, even though her progress was miraculously fast she decided not to proceed.Subscribe
Case No. 2
Overlapping conditions reported during the 1st visit on Fri. 05/03/2013;
Insomnia, Localized weakness, Ringing noise (Tinnitus), Decreased hearing (used to wear hearing aids), Poor night vision, Cold hands & feet, Dizziness (Vertigo), Depression, Anxiety, Stress and Severe pain on her left shoulder, Imbalance on walking, Asthma, High blood pressure (Hypertension), and Vitamin D deficiency
Quote from the journal in KOSA Acupuncture’s forum on Tue. 10/29/2013 ;
This week’s MRI result showed no change or progress on her lesion even without interferon shots for more than two months.
KOSA understands that this proves that KOSA has successfully treated her MS and this case has been closed.Subscribe
Case No. 3
Osteoarthritis (Bone on Bone arthritis, Cartilage worn out), Asthma, Lower back pain, Both knees pain, Right foot pain, Overweight (Obesity), Constipation, Overactive bladder (OAB), Poor vision, PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome), Rough skin (Ashy skin), Menstrual cramps (Menstrual pains, PMS), Brain fog, Fatigue, Food cravings, and Poor quality sleepSubscribe
KOSA Acupuncture’s understanding MS
NIH‘s understanding Multiple Sclerosis as below.
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a disease of the central nervous system.
In MS the body’s immune system attacks myelin, which coats nerve cells.
Symptoms of MS include muscle weakness (often in the hands and legs), tingling and burning sensations, numbness, chronic pain, coordination and balance problems, fatigue, vision problems, and difficulty with bladder control.
People with MS also may feel depressed and have trouble thinking clearly.
KOSA Acupuncture understands MS is a simple indication of unhealthy liver.
According to KOSA Acupuncture’s theory, liver is responsible for muscle, sinews, vision, eyeballs, anger and reproductive organs in addition to those functions the conventional medicine thinks.
Therefore, treating unhealthy liver properly would successfully and easily be able to treat MS.
Some people may think there are not many cases treated by KOSA Acupuncture and thus, this is not a proof that KOSA Acupuncture can treat multiple sclerosis easily with high success rate because;
- they want to reject and/or deny all other medicines than conventional medicine because theese do not have scientific proof and/or evidence. The reason why this doesn’t have scientific proof and/or evidence is because this was not researched.
- they don’t or don’t want to understand what alternative medicine is
- they don’t or don’t want to take advantage of amazing power of self-healing system and/or placebo and it looks like their interest is not people’s health but their medical science even though their medical science cannot help people.
You don’t have to know everything about how your car is running in order for you to drive.
Nevertheless, you can still drive your car successfully most of the time.
The definition of the word, SCIENCE in www.dictionary.com
- a branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws.
- systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation.
- any of the branches of natural or physical science.
- systematized knowledge in general.
- knowledge, as of facts or principles; knowledge gained by systematic study.
- a particular branch of knowledge.
MEDICAL SCIENCE used by conventional medicine does not mean it can help patients with high success rate.
Rather, actually it scientifically proves that conventional medicine has very poor success rate on treating MS.
Lots of data established by conventional medicine can even prove that their approach is wrong or not good enough.
Even though there are only three successful cases we have here, we still need to take advantage of KOSA Acupuncture because there can be a chance of continued successful cases.
Just because conventional medicine says “MS is not curable.” it doesn’t has to be incurable.
KOSA Acupuncture’s understanding possible causes
Antibiotics, BPA, Chemtrails, Drinking too much water, Drugs to treat other conditions including NSAIDS, Fluorides in tab water, Foods made of GMOs, GMOs, Meat and dairy products from CAFO (Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation), Micro plastics, Pollution, Tooth pastes, Vaccines, and etc. are considered as possible causes of MS.
Having no side effects from certain drugs does not necessarily mean that they don’t harm you. It would be wiser for you to eliminate any possible causes so that you don’t have to depend on drugs.
Lean what you need to know at our blog post, Everything About Food And Health.
KOSA Acupuncture’s treatmentSubscribe
Educating patients to know;
- what have been harming people.
- how powerful self-healing system we have.
- organs’ responsibilities and functions according to KOSA Acupuncture theory.
- what to avoid and what to do to expedite self-healing process.
- All overlapping conditions are treated at once.
- Usually most of conditions show immediate improvements, not only MS but also overlapping conditions.
KOSA Acupuncture’s persistent goal is to make patients so healthy that they don’t have to see any people in medical industry and they don’t see any necessity of drugs.
Your body’s ability to heal is greater than anyone has permitted you to believe.
Listen to your body, which knows how to heal itself.
Numbers cannot tell you who you are.