KOSA Acupuncture in Gaithersburg, MD is pleased and proud to share Parkinson’s Disease Testimonials and related topics including treatment.
Parkinson’s disease (or Parkinsonism) can be treated easily.
KOSA Acupuncture treats not only Parkinson’s disease but also overlapping conditions, all at once.
KOSA Acupuncture’s understanding Parkinson’s disease
Case No. 1
Although the patient’s doctor told him it is not Parkinson’s disease, he could not find the name of his conditions.
Nonetheless, the patient wanted to have a name on his condition and named it Parkinson’s disease.
Keep in mind that there is no test for Parkinson’s disease.
Therefore, even though the doctor says to the patient “You have Parkinson’s disease.” if patient says “No, I don’t.” the condition cannot be called Parkinson’s disease.
For the first time since he had been with Parkinson’s disease, he was able to use both hands and arms to drive just after the 2nd treatment.
Each video shows the noticeable improvement after each treatment.
Case No. 2
Initial visit on Mon. 03/07/2016 Male, 60 years old 7 years with Parkinson’s disease Symptoms and other information
- Difficulty in writing: The longer he writes the smaller the letters get.
- Although he is right handed, his right fingers are less responsive than his left.
- Because of sleep apnea, he uses CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) machine.
- Because of low back pain when he wakes up, stretching is needed.
- When he was young he worked for a company removing paints and rusts from steel structures without any PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) for 30 years.
- He used to drink a lot till 12 years ago.
- He came to US in 2009 and got vaccinations to enter.
- Carbidopa and Levodopa 25 mg, 2 tablets every 2.5 hours – Although he doesn’t show tremor and doesn’t have much difficulties with walking, if they are not taken on time, tremor kicks in.
The effect of this drug used last 5 hrs, and then, 4 hrs next year, and then, 3 hrs next year, which was last year and 2.5 hrs this year. – Side effects
- Neupro patch 8 mg patch, once a day – Side effects
- Azilect 1 mg – Side effects
Last visit on Day 24, Treatment 21 – 19:30, Mon. 04/11/16
- Slept 8 hours.
- His bladder didn’t wake him up.
- One golden bowel movement
- Carbidopa and Levodopa 25 mg (used to take 2 tablets every 2.5 hours or 6 times a day): Taken at 12:30, 17:00 and 21:00 yesterday and 08:30, 12:00 and 17:00 today.
- Neupro patch 4 mg (used to be 8 mg) used at 08:30
- Worked from 10:00 for 3.5 hrs today.
- Walking exercise: Twice for a total of 70 min
- Didn’t use CPAP nor snore.
- Didn’t fall down.
- No pain and no discomfort
Case No. 3
The first visit on Wed. May 4, 2016
62 years old, male, Parkinson’s disease for 3 to 4 years
- Weakness in his muscles, rigidity and slow in his left side
- Once he laid down on the bed or floor difficult to sit up
- When walk, shuffle his left foot
- Excessive saliva in his mouth causing drooling too much
- Voice is becoming soft and slow
Day 7, Treatment 2, Wed. 4/4/16
- He couldn’t find a drive could give him a ride. For the first time over a few months he drove himself 218 miles and he took three breaks due to left arm and hand were not powerful and rigid.
- Normal voice stopped on 5/3/16 and the effect lasted for 5 days.
- Drooling restarted on 4/30/16 and the effect lasted for 3 days.
- Pain on his hip and upper back came back.
- He had weak left shoulder, arm, wrist and fingers when he walked in.
After the treatment, he gained following benefits.
- No pain
- No problem standing up from chair
- Drooling stopped.
- Full power and flexibility on his left shoulder, arm, wrist, fingers and powerful gripping
KOSA Acupuncture’s understanding Parkinson’s disease
NIH‘s understanding Parkinson’s disease is as below.
- Parkinson’s disease is a brain disorder that leads to shaking, stiffness, and difficulty with walking, balance, and coordination.
- Parkinson’s disease occurs when nerve cells, or neurons, in an area of the brain that controls movement become impaired and/or die.
Normally, these neurons produce an important brain chemical known as dopamine.
When the neurons die or become impaired, they produce less dopamine, which causes the movement problems of Parkinson’s.
Scientists still do not know what causes cells that produce dopamine to die.
KOSA Acupuncture understands Parkinson’s disease is a simple indication of unhealthy liver.
According to KOSA Acupuncture’s theory, liver is responsible for muscle, sinews, vision, eyeballs, anger and reproductive organs in addition to those functions the conventional medicine thinks.
Therefore, treating unhealthy liver properly would successfully and easily be able to treat Parkinson’s disease.
Some people may think there are not many cases treated by KOSA Acupuncture and thus, this is not a proof that KOSA Acupuncture can treat Parkinson’s diseae easily with high success rate because;
- they want to reject and/or deny all other medicines than conventional medicine because these do not have scientific proof and/or evidence. The reason why this doesn’t have scientific proof and/or evidence is because this was not researched.
- they don’t or don’t want to understand what alternative medicine is
- they don’t or don’t want to take advantage of amazing power of self-healing system and/or placebo and it looks like their interest is not people’s health but their medical science even though their medical science cannot help people.
You don’t have to know everything about how your car is running in order for you to drive.
Nevertheless, you can still drive your car successfully most of the time.
The definition of the word, SCIENCE in www.dictionary.com
- a branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws.
- systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation.
- any of the branches of natural or physical science.
- systematized knowledge in general.
- knowledge, as of facts or principles; knowledge gained by systematic study.
- a particular branch of knowledge.
MEDICAL SCIENCE used by conventional medicine does not mean it can help patients with high success rate.
Rather, actually it scientifically proves that conventional medicine has very poor success rate on treating Parkinson’s disease.
Lots of data established by conventional medicine can even prove that their approach is wrong or not good enough.
Even though there are only three successful cases we have here, we still need to take advantage of KOSA Acupuncture because there can be a chance of continued successful cases.
Just because conventional medicine says “Parkinson’s disease is not curable.” it doesn’t has to be incurable.
KOSA Acupuncture’s understanding possible causes
Antibiotics, BPA, Chemtrails, Drinking too much water, Drugs to treat other conditions including NSAIDS, Fluorides in tab water, Foods made of GMOs, GMOs, Meat and dairy products from CAFO (Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation), Micro plastics, Pollution, Tooth pastes, Vaccines, and etc. are considered as possible causes of Parkinson’s disease.
Having no side effects from certain drugs does not necessarily mean that they don’t harm you. It would be wiser for you to eliminate any possible causes so that you don’t have to depend on drugs.
Lean what you need to know at our blog post, Everything About Food And Health.
KOSA Acupuncture’s treatmentSubscribe
Educating patients to know;
- what have been harming people.
- how powerful self-healing system we have.
- organs’ responsibilities and functions according to KOSA Acupuncture theory.
- what to avoid and what to do to expedite self-healing process.
- All overlapping conditions are treated at once.
- Usually most of conditions show immediate improvements, not only Parkinson’s disease but also overlapping conditions.
KOSA Acupuncture’s persistent goal is to make patients so healthy that they don’t have to see any people in medical industry and they don’t see any necessity of drugs.
Your body’s ability to heal is greater than anyone has permitted you to believe.
Listen to your body, which knows how to heal itself.
Numbers cannot tell you who you are.