No matter how many different symptoms the patient has, all of them can and need to be treated simultaneously although the speed of improvement may vary.
- Symptoms and Registration Form – Phantom Limb Pain, Gout, Foot Pain, Insomnia, Etc.
- Video Testimonial
- Food For Thought About
- Important Notes By KOSA Acupuncture
- A Brief History Of KOSA Acupuncture
Patient; 63 years old male
- foot pain: Shooting Pains in Ankle, Foot, Toes and Sole and had to wear Brace and Gel
- high blood pressure (hypertension)
- insomnia: due to Phantom Pain and Waking Up To Urinate Once A Night and Could Sleep 5 Hrs Only
- phantom limb pain: : A few hours every night Since Above Knee Amputation in Left Leg Due to Sarcoma Malignant Tumor in 1982
- Allopurinol for gout
- Enalapril for high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Gabapentin for nerve pain
- Zolpidem for insomnia
Sarcoma Malignant Tumor was the indication or reflection of an unhealthy liver. The physical and mental shock due to AKA (Above Knee Amputation) had worsened his liver. His unhealthy liver and phantom limb pain resulted in insomnia, which was worsening his liver, and he had been living in a vicious cycle.
Treating disorders and pains need to take the following steps.
1. Discover the root cause and eliminate it.
2. Get proper treatment with a high success rate after the investigation while staying skeptical about everything.
Unless the root cause is eliminated it would be very challenging for the treatment to work as it is supposed to.
If this patient promptly adapted our suggestions to diet and lifestyle the number of visits needed would have been much less. Remember that having no symptoms don’t mean that you are fully healthy back.
Keep in mind that conventional medicine’s diagnosis is imperfect and there is always a chance of misdiagnosis. Some readers may not agree with this but conventional medicine doesn’t even have the proper diagnosis of a simple disorder of headache.
The detoxification of the liver is not an appropriate approach to resolving liver-related disorders because detoxification is one of the liver’s functions and it has already been compromised. In order to treat liver-related disorders, the liver needs to be treated, and a healthy liver will be able to detoxify itself and the body and treat the disorders, no matter how many of them they are.
There are lots of different understanding of the symptoms, causes, and treatments but due to the following problems, their treatment is just trying to scratch the tip of the iceberg;
- They are not interested in knowing or identifying the root cause.
- They ignore or neglect or don’t even want to know that meridians and acupuncture points exist.
- They ignore or neglect or don’t even want to know that our body has a powerful self-healing system.
- Their understanding functions of organs are imperfect.
The following have nothing to do with whether it could help you or not;
- Credentials, degrees of education, and awards
- Popularity and reputation
- Number of patients treated
- Years of practice
Our body’s self-healing system is very powerful.
It is the patient’s job to eliminate the root causes by following KOSA Acupuncture’s suggestions.
We walk patients through so that they can easily change their lifestyles. This will expedite the healing progress.
It is our job to educate patients with true information and treat all responsible organs so that we treat all conditions at once.
Read More: Everything About Food And Health
Nevertheless, each condition would show different improvements in progress.
KOSA Acupuncture’s persistent goal is to lose patients ASAP. Patients become so healthy that they don’t have to take drugs (or medicines) and see any medical practitioners anymore. We have successfully achieved this goal with a very high success rate.
Our patients have nothing to lose other than pains, discomforts, drugs, and excessive weight.
Even though acupuncture has thousands of years of history, nobody knew how to utilize the theory (Yin, Yang, and Five Elements).
Saahm (A Korean Ascetic’s pen name) invented formulas approx. 400 years ago and he completed the theory.
Unfortunately, it was lost until the Great Great Master Rhee discovered Saahm’s book in early 1950s and he studied, treat patients, and taught apprentices.
The Great Great Master Rhee taught The Great Master Kim (my father) who completed the predecessors’ great work and proved that the thesis is not just a thesis but a great unrivaled healing system.
Learn more: About KOSA Acupuncture
Conditions treated by KOSA Acupuncture: https://saahm.net/conditions/
Purchase Master Kim’s Book, ‘The Silver Bullet, KOSA – NeedleLess Acupuncture‘
Be An Acupuncture Master Trained By Master Kim: https://saahm.net/tutoring/
Your body’s ability to heal is greater than anyone has permitted you to believe.
Listen to your body, which knows how to heal itself.
Numbers on the test cannot judge if you are a patient or not.